(TO BE PUBLISHED IN THE GAZETTE OF INDIA EXTRAORDINARY PART-I SECTION-I)
GOVERNMENT OF INDIA
MINISTRY OF COMMERCE & INDUSTRY
DEPARTMENT OF COMMERCE
DIRECTORATE GENERAL OF FOREIGN TRADE
PUBLIC NOTICE NO. 75 /2009-2014
NEW DELHI, THE 15th JUNE, 2010
1. S.O. (E) - In exercise of the powers conferred under Paragraphs 2.1, 2.4 and 2.29 of the Foreign Trade Policy, 2009-14, the Director General of Foreign Trade hereby allocates a total quantity of 10,000 MTs (Ten thousand metric tonnes) of white Sugar for export of CXL Concessions Sugar to European Union (EU) for the fiscal year 2009 -10 (October, 2009 to September, 2010).
2. This refers to HS Code No. 1701 00 00 in the Schedule-2 of ITC(HS) Classification of Export and Import Items, 2009-2014 under which M/s Indian Sugar Exim Corporation Limited, New Delhi is the designated agency for export of Sugar to EU under Preferential Quota
3. The above permission is subject to the condition that M/s Indian Sugar Exim Corporation Limited, New Delhi will import equivalent quantity of sugar in the same sugar season i.e. from October, 2009 to September, 2010.
4. As regards special certification requirements, entries to be made in document EUR and GSP are as follows:-
(i) CXL Concessions Sugar
“[Application of Regulation (EC) No. 891/2009 under Schedule CXL (European Communities). CXL Concessions Sugar Serial No. 09.4321]”.
5. EUR Form is to be endorsed by Customs at the Port of Shipment and the GSP Certificate by Export Inspection Agency/Directorate General of Foreign Trade.
6. This issues in public interest.
Director General of Foreign Trade
And Ex-Officio Special Secretary to the Govt. of India
(Issued from F. No. 01/91/180/879/AM08/Export Cell)(Part).