Russia Import Data of Butene | Butene Import Statistics of Russia

Search latest 2017 Russia import data of butene with importers name. View butene import statistics of Russia with butene price of import, market share and size and other market analysis based on butene import data and report of Russia.
 
 
icon

734 Records (Demo)

Import Shipment Records Found

icon

Select Date

DateHS CodeProduct DescriptionCountryTrademarkQuantityUnitNet WeightTotal Value [USD] Importer Name
30/Nov/20173901908000Polyethylene PELLET MARK LL209AA, is a copolymer of ethylene with 1-butene (LLDPE), having a linear structure, SHARE 0.9207G / cm3; ethylene content of units from 87 wt% to 94 wt%;.. Comprises additives antioxidantIRAN ISLAMIC REPUBLIC OFABSENT******100000122000 ***** 85 More Columns Available along with Company Name and Other Details etc.
30/Nov/20173901209009Polyethylene PELLET MARKS BL6200, premium, high-density with a specific gravity (density) of 0.958 g / SM3.OSNOVNOE monomer units (TE ethyl) MASS is 97% of the total of contents of polymers and the remainder of the 3% and butene ADDITIVES -1. PREUZBEKISTANABSENT******1925019889,91 *****
30/Nov/20173901908000A copolymer of ethylene with butene-1 P SODERZH.MONOMERNYH units of ethylene is less than 95% in primary forms as granules, SHARE 0,921G / CM3, for the manufacture of plastics, in 25 kg bags NETTO.VSEGO 1000 bags weighing NET 25000 CG .Not CONTENTSKOREA REPUBLIC OFSEETEC******2500032750 *****
30/Nov/20173901400000A copolymer of ethylene and butene-1 "LLDPE 318BJ", comprising monomer units of ethylene NOT MORE THAN 92.4% by weight of monomeric units and butene-1 AT LEAST 7.6% by weight, is used to produce stretch film, free of ethyl alcohol in the bag 25 kgSAUDI ARABIASABIC******2200029102,38 *****
30/Nov/20173901400000A copolymer of ethylene and butene-1 content of units of ethylene NOT MORE 92,4MAS.%, Content of units of 1-butene LEAST 7,6MAS.% For the production of stretch film, DOES NOT CONTAIN ethanol, into pellets in bags of 25 KG,SAUDI ARABIASABIC******2200029493,9 *****
30/Nov/20173901908000COPOLYMER OF ETHYLENE WITH 1-butene content of units 92.3- + 1.2% by weight, in the primary. Forms (pellets), low density, high pressure, MARK "SABIC LDPE HP2023JN 00900" - 25 kg, the proportion of 0.9242 g / cm3, for the manufacture of blowSAUDI ARABIASABIC******2535 *****
29/Nov/20173901400000Polyethylene linear low density (LLDPE). ETHYLENE COPOLYMER WITH ALKENOM-1 (butene-1) content of units of 90.5 wt% ethylene. In granules, without alcohol content. In 25 kg bags, the weight - 0.923 g / cm3. Used for the manufactureSAUDI ARABIAABSENT******4950062370 *****
29/Nov/20173901209009Polyethylene PELLET MARKS FL7000, premium, high-density with a specific gravity (density) of 0.955 g / SM3.OSNOVNOE monomer units (TE ethyl) MASS is 97% of the total of contents of polymers and the remainder of the 3% and butene ADDITIVES -1. PREUZBEKISTANABSENT******1925019888,07 *****
29/Nov/20173901400000ETHYLENE POLYMERS IN PRIMARY FORMS BEADS butene linear low density polyethylene (LLDPE) SABIC LLDPE 118NJ-20625KG density-0.918G / CM3 IS ETHYLENE copolymer of monomers (mass fraction of 91.8% +/- 1.1%) and monomer BEAUTE HA PREVSAUDI ARABIASABIC******2062527558,56 *****
29/Nov/20173901908000ETHYLENE POLYMERS OTHER ADHESIVE-polyolefins. CHEMICAL NAME: MALEIC ANHYDRIDE COPOLYMER (less than 1%) and ethylene (94%) and butene (about 5%) to the granules COLORLESS NOT CONTAIN ETHYL SPIRTA.PLOTNOST 0,94G / CM3. melting temperature***MITSUI CHEMICALS******25007795,32 *****
  • Shipment Record 1
    Date
    30/Nov/2017
    HS Code
    3901908000
    Product Description
    Polyethylene PELLET MARK LL209AA, is a copolymer of ethylene with 1-butene (LLDPE), having a linear structure, SHARE 0.9207G / cm3; ethylene content of units from 87 wt% to 94 wt%;.. Comprises additives antioxidant
    Country
    IRAN ISLAMIC REPUBLIC OF
    Importer Name
    ****
    trademark
    ABSENT
    Quantity
    ***
    Unit
    ***
    Net Weight
    100000
    Total Value [USD]
    122000
  • Shipment Record 2
    Date
    30/Nov/2017
    HS Code
    3901209009
    Product Description
    Polyethylene PELLET MARKS BL6200, premium, high-density with a specific gravity (density) of 0.958 g / SM3.OSNOVNOE monomer units (TE ethyl) MASS is 97% of the total of contents of polymers and the remainder of the 3% and butene ADDITIVES -1. PRE
    Country
    UZBEKISTAN
    Importer Name
    ****
    trademark
    ABSENT
    Quantity
    ***
    Unit
    ***
    Net Weight
    19250
    Total Value [USD]
    19889,91
  • Shipment Record 3
    Date
    30/Nov/2017
    HS Code
    3901908000
    Product Description
    A copolymer of ethylene with butene-1 P SODERZH.MONOMERNYH units of ethylene is less than 95% in primary forms as granules, SHARE 0,921G / CM3, for the manufacture of plastics, in 25 kg bags NETTO.VSEGO 1000 bags weighing NET 25000 CG .Not CONTENTS
    Country
    KOREA REPUBLIC OF
    Importer Name
    ****
    trademark
    SEETEC
    Quantity
    ***
    Unit
    ***
    Net Weight
    25000
    Total Value [USD]
    32750
  • Shipment Record 4
    Date
    30/Nov/2017
    HS Code
    3901400000
    Product Description
    A copolymer of ethylene and butene-1 "LLDPE 318BJ", comprising monomer units of ethylene NOT MORE THAN 92.4% by weight of monomeric units and butene-1 AT LEAST 7.6% by weight, is used to produce stretch film, free of ethyl alcohol in the bag 25 kg
    Country
    SAUDI ARABIA
    Importer Name
    ****
    trademark
    SABIC
    Quantity
    ***
    Unit
    ***
    Net Weight
    22000
    Total Value [USD]
    29102,38
  • Shipment Record 5
    Date
    30/Nov/2017
    HS Code
    3901400000
    Product Description
    A copolymer of ethylene and butene-1 content of units of ethylene NOT MORE 92,4MAS.%, Content of units of 1-butene LEAST 7,6MAS.% For the production of stretch film, DOES NOT CONTAIN ethanol, into pellets in bags of 25 KG,
    Country
    SAUDI ARABIA
    Importer Name
    ****
    trademark
    SABIC
    Quantity
    ***
    Unit
    ***
    Net Weight
    22000
    Total Value [USD]
    29493,9
  • Shipment Record 6
    Date
    30/Nov/2017
    HS Code
    3901908000
    Product Description
    COPOLYMER OF ETHYLENE WITH 1-butene content of units 92.3- + 1.2% by weight, in the primary. Forms (pellets), low density, high pressure, MARK "SABIC LDPE HP2023JN 00900" - 25 kg, the proportion of 0.9242 g / cm3, for the manufacture of blow
    Country
    SAUDI ARABIA
    Importer Name
    ****
    trademark
    SABIC
    Quantity
    ***
    Unit
    ***
    Net Weight
    25
    Total Value [USD]
    35
  • Shipment Record 7
    Date
    29/Nov/2017
    HS Code
    3901400000
    Product Description
    Polyethylene linear low density (LLDPE). ETHYLENE COPOLYMER WITH ALKENOM-1 (butene-1) content of units of 90.5 wt% ethylene. In granules, without alcohol content. In 25 kg bags, the weight - 0.923 g / cm3. Used for the manufacture
    Country
    SAUDI ARABIA
    Importer Name
    ****
    trademark
    ABSENT
    Quantity
    ***
    Unit
    ***
    Net Weight
    49500
    Total Value [USD]
    62370
  • Shipment Record 8
    Date
    29/Nov/2017
    HS Code
    3901209009
    Product Description
    Polyethylene PELLET MARKS FL7000, premium, high-density with a specific gravity (density) of 0.955 g / SM3.OSNOVNOE monomer units (TE ethyl) MASS is 97% of the total of contents of polymers and the remainder of the 3% and butene ADDITIVES -1. PRE
    Country
    UZBEKISTAN
    Importer Name
    ****
    trademark
    ABSENT
    Quantity
    ***
    Unit
    ***
    Net Weight
    19250
    Total Value [USD]
    19888,07
  • Shipment Record 9
    Date
    29/Nov/2017
    HS Code
    3901400000
    Product Description
    ETHYLENE POLYMERS IN PRIMARY FORMS BEADS butene linear low density polyethylene (LLDPE) SABIC LLDPE 118NJ-20625KG density-0.918G / CM3 IS ETHYLENE copolymer of monomers (mass fraction of 91.8% +/- 1.1%) and monomer BEAUTE HA PREV
    Country
    SAUDI ARABIA
    Importer Name
    ****
    trademark
    SABIC
    Quantity
    ***
    Unit
    ***
    Net Weight
    20625
    Total Value [USD]
    27558,56
  • Shipment Record 10
    Date
    29/Nov/2017
    HS Code
    3901908000
    Product Description
    ETHYLENE POLYMERS OTHER ADHESIVE-polyolefins. CHEMICAL NAME: MALEIC ANHYDRIDE COPOLYMER (less than 1%) and ethylene (94%) and butene (about 5%) to the granules COLORLESS NOT CONTAIN ETHYL SPIRTA.PLOTNOST 0,94G / CM3. melting temperature
    Country
    ***
    Importer Name
    ****
    trademark
    MITSUI CHEMICALS
    Quantity
    ***
    Unit
    ***
    Net Weight
    2500
    Total Value [USD]
    7795,32
Load more
1 2345 ... 74Next GoTo:

Butene Import Data Sample with Importer and Exporter Name

Butene Importer Sample

img
img
Date 30/Nov/2017
Importer Name Ltd. "Centropolymer"
Importer Address
107023,, Moscow, TX. Semenovskaya, 6
Exporter Name CENTROCHEM KIMYA SANAYI VE DIS TICARET AS
Exporter Address
ISTANBUL FATIH SULTAN MEHMET CAD.OZBEK SOKAK ME PLAZA, 10-7
Product Description
Polyethylene PELLET MARK LL209AA, is a copolymer o.........
HS Code3901908000Value 122000
Quantity ***Unit ***
Net Weight 100000
Origin Country IRAN ISLAMIC REPUBLIC OFDestination Country RUSSIA
 

How Our Trade Data Will Help To Grow Your Business?

Analyse market size of
Russia.
Find genuine Russian buyers & suppliers for your product.
Stay updated with market price of Butene.
img
Track shipments of your competitors in Russia.
Identify new business opportunities in Russian market.
Discover market share of Russian Butene companies.
  • Analyse market size of Russia.
  • Find genuine Russian buyers & suppliers for your product.
  • Stay updated with market price of Butene.
  • Discover market share of Russian Butene companies.
  • Identify new business opportunities in Russian market.
  • Track shipments of your competitors in Russia.

Customs Data

Analyse Russian Market from Our Customs Trade Data

Our Butene Import Data of Russia covers Russian Buyers, Foreign Suppliers and other customs-based details including – Price, Value, Quantity, HS Code, Product Description, Port, Origin & Destination Country, etc. This helps importers, exporters, logistics companies, financial institutions and other corporate agencies to know market share of companies and do proper market analysis of Butene importing into Russia. How our Russia Import Data of Butene and Market Research Report are beneficial? Let’s understand from the following points:


  • Identify 100% genuine Importers of Butene in Russia.
  • Track shipments of Russian traders and analyse your competition level.
  • Know market price of Butene in Russia to take workable business decisions.
  • Analyse market size of products on specifications like brand, model, variety, category, etc.

Subscribe for Butene Import Data of Russia

Fill up the quick enquiry form to get the sample Report of butene import.


tel   +91-11-47048012

tel   info@exportgenius.in