Onion Export Statistics of India 2017 – Infographic
15 November 2017
India is the 2nd largest onion growing and exporter country in the world. It exported onions worth USD 308.64 million between January and September 2017. According to a report on onion export from India, the country exported fresh onions maximum in this period. The major varieties of Indian onions are – Agrifound Light Red, Agrifound Dark Red, Agrifound White, NHRDF Red, Agrifound Rose, Agrifound Red, Pusa Ratnar, Pusa White Round Pusa Red. Here are the highlights from a report on onion export data recorded in Q1 to Q3 2017.
· India recorded highest onion exports in September with USD 46.29 million.
· Fresh onions shared 70.29% value of total exports.
· Onion shipments maximum departed from Maharashtra state. It recorded USD 191.09 million export value.
· As per Indian onion export data, the country mostly exported onions to Malaysia, which recorded value USD 62 million.
· Most export consignments of onions were loaded and departed from India’s JNPT port.
Want to subscribe for onion export data of India? Simply, fill up our demo request form at www.exportgenius.in or send an email to email@example.com We assure our clients this report is 100% authentic and cover the following information:
· How much business is done by onion exporters in India?
· Who are the top Indian suppliers of onions and international buyers?
· In how much quantity, onion is exported by India?
· What is the price of onions in Indian market?
· From which Indian port, onions are exported mostly?
· Who are the largest importer countries of Indian onions?
So, what are you waiting for? Get most of the benefits from this report on onion export from India!