Market Research Report on Tea Export from India – Infographic
19 April 2018
The above Infographic is based on India tea export report released by Export Genius. It will give a fair idea about the segments that are covered in the report. Let’s take a look at the summary of tea export from India in 2017.
· Tea export from India to other countries worth USD 658 million in 2017.
· Black tea is India’s most exported variety of tea.
· West Bengal is the biggest state exporting tea from India.
· There are more than 850 active tea suppliers in India.
· Iran and Russia are India’s main tea export destinations.
· Kolkata Sea departed maximum tea shipments.
The market research report on tea exports has been analysed on the basis of monthly values, HS Codes, varieties, exporters, Indian states, importing countries and departing ports. Let’s take a look at the things that you will gain from our report.
· Who are the genuine tea suppliers in India?
· Which are the tea buying companies in other countries?
· How many types of tea are exporting from India?
· Which are the main tea exporting states of India?
· Which are the main tea export destinations of India?
· Which are the biggest ports departing maximum tea shipments?
Subscribe for the analytical report of tea export from India and analyse the market trends to take progressive decisions in your business. The report will help you to expand your business in the global market.
To buy our market research report and data, e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For any media related enquiries, please contact us at email@example.com.