LED TV Import Statistics of India 2017 – Infographic
27 April 2018
India is one of the biggest LED TV markets in the world. India LED TV import is to be raised in upcoming years due to various factors such as large untapped market, rapid urbanization, improving living standards and rising household incomes. The above Infographic is derived from LED TV Import report of India released by Export Genius, presented the import statistics of year 2017 based on actual shipment records.
Let’s take a look at the highlights of LED TV imports into India in 2017.
· India LED TV imports stood at USD 770.26 million in 2017.
· LED TV under HS Code 85287215 recorded maximum shipments.
· Sony LED TV brand recorded highest imports with 63.08% of value in 2017.
· There are more than 650 active LED TV importers in India.
· Malaysia and China are the largest suppliers of India’s LED TV.
· Nhava Sheva Sea arrived maximum LED TV shipments.
Subscribe for LED TV import report to get the shipment details. It will help you to take progressive decisions in your business. What will you gain from our report? Check here.
· How much LED TVs were imported by India in 2017?
· Who are the active LED TV importers in India?
· Who are the genuine LED TV suppliers in foreign countries?
· Which will be the suitable market to grow your business?
· Which are the top LED TV brands importing into India?
· Which Indian ports are arriving LED TV shipments?
We have mentioned the facts that you will obtain from our report. Buy market research report on India LED TV imports including the major data fields like brand, model, screen size, monthly values, import by HS Code, trading companies and much more which are authentic and based on actual shipment records.
To buy our market research report and data, e-mail us at [email protected].
For any media related enquiries, please contact us at [email protected].