Laptop Import Statistics of India 2017 – Infographic
17 May 2018
India is one of the emerging markets purchasing personal computers and laptops from the global market. India laptop imports crossed 2300 million in the year 2017 as it is the most demanded electronic product after mobile phone. It recorded highest imports from China with the value of 96.32% in the said year. Let’s take a look at the highlights of laptop import report of India 2017.
· The maximum purchased of laptops recorded during third quarter of 2017.
· HP and Dell are the most imported laptop brands in India.
· Laptops of 14 Inch screen size are high in demand across the country.
· Currently, around 700 laptop importers in India purchasing from global market.
· China is the biggest market supplying laptops to India.
· Chennai Sea arrived maximum laptop shipments during 2017.
The above Infographic is based on the analytical report released by Export Genius. The laptop import report contains detailed market insights on various segments such as brand, model, screen size, monthly statistics, HS codes and trading companies and arriving ports.
How our report will be beneficial in your business?
· You will get the list of genuine laptop buyers in India.
· You will know the monthly statistics of laptop imports in India.
· Know the specification of imported laptop by brand, model & screen-size.
· You will get the list of countries which are selling laptops to Indian companies.
· Check the list of Indian ports arriving laptop shipments.
The report is analysed and customised from the actual shipment records. Contact us to subscribe the laptop import data.
To buy our market research report and data, e-mail us at email@example.com.
For any media related enquiries, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.