Imports of Refrigerator & Freezer in India 2017 – Infographic
16 April 2018
India’s imports of refrigerators and freezers valued at USD 258 million in 2017, which is likely to jump further in upcoming years due to a number of factors including ecological changes, large untapped market, rapid urbanization, improving living standards and rising household incomes. This information has been released in a market research report on refrigerator & freezer imports in India 2017, prepared by Export Genius. Through this report, we have designed an infographic, which describes a comprehensive scenario of Indian import market of refrigerator & freezer with graphics and short content.
This infographic answers important business intelligence questions of importers, exporters, manufacturers, logistics companies and banks. Some of them are mentioned below.
· How much refrigerators and freezers purchased by India in 2017?
· Which are largest countries supplying refrigerators and freezers to India?
· Who are the biggest Indian importers & foreign exporters of refrigerators and freezers?
· Which are the top refrigerator & freezer brands importing into India?
· At which Indian ports, maximum shipments of refrigerator & freezer arrives?
· From which foreign ports, the highest number of shipments of refrigerators and freezers depart for India?
Export Genius infographic is designed from the actual
shipment records received from the customs and other authentic sources. We
provide a wide coverage of India importing refrigerators and freezers. For
having complete India import statistics of refrigerators & freezers in 2017
or previous years.