India's Gold Dore Bar Imports – India Gold Bar Imports Data 2017
21 February 2018
According to Gold Bar Import Report, India stood as the sixth largest gold importing country in the world. India imports of gold bar stood at USD 30626 million during 2017. Gold bar with high purity is the most demanded among Indian population top import in this category. In India, the jewellery products are mainly importing by banks and large companies. The small companies running their business by dealing with these giant market players. Export Genius has released the annual gold Import report of India which covers the list of gold buyers and other shipments details. Let’s see the data fields that we have covered in our report.
· List of gold buyers in India.
· List of gold exporters from which Indian companies are importing.
· Types of gold imported by India with their value and volume.
· Port wise analysis of India gold imports.
· Know the price and quantity of gold that India has imported in 2017.
Subscribe for gold dore bar import report of India and choose the right business partner to expand your business.
To buy our market research report and data, e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For any media related enquiries, please contact us at email@example.com.