Banana Export from India in 2017 – Infographic
16 April 2018
Banana is one of the favourite fruits in India. The country is top country producing bananas and one of the biggest exporting countries in the world. Banana exports from India stood at USD 48.70 million in the year 2017. Maharashtra is the largest exporting state of India as well as biggest producer state. The maximum shipments of banana are departed from JNPT as 34.70% export value recorded from this port. United Arab Emirates, Oman, Saudi Arabia and Iran are the main banana export destinations of India.
The above Infographic is an overview of the market research report of Exports of Banana from India in 2017 released by Export Genius. Let’s take a look at the facts that you can know from our report.
· Who are the largest banana suppliers in India?
· Who are the top Indian Banana exporters in Maharashtra?
· What is the total quantity of Banana exported from Maharashtra?
· Who are the genuine buyers of Indian Banana in other countries?
· Which countries are the largest buyers of Indian Banana?
· Know at what rates Indian banana is exporting across the world.
· Know the trading activities of Banana traders across the world.
With the help of our report, filter the list of business partner and make a good deal with them. Reach your business at a new height by analysing the market trends and taking progressive decisions in your business.
To buy our market research report and data, e-mail us at [email protected].
For any media related enquiries, please contact us at [email protected].