Alcoholic Beverages Imports into India – Infographic
13 October 2017
Alcoholic beverage is one of the most traded products in India. It has emerged as a popular drink and plays an important social role in many cultures. India has recorded import value of USD 70714553 from alcoholic beverage and United Kingdom is the largest alcoholic drink import partner of India. Let’s take a look at the highlights of India imports of alcoholic beverages between April and June 2017.
· Johnnie Walker is the most imported alcohol brand in India.
· Whisky is the most loved alcoholic drink by Indian Population.
· Nhava Sheva Sea is the biggest Indian port for alcoholic beverage imports.
· United Spirits LTD is the largest alcoholic drink importer in India.
· India imports alcohol maximum from UK, France and USA.
Subscribe our trade report and get the detailed analysis of alcoholic beverage imports on the basis on brands, types, exporters, importers and ports. We provide authentic data that will help you to find conclusions based on new findings. For any further clarifications or to get analytical report, fill up a quick enquiry form on our website i.e. www.exportgenius.in or you may reach us through email (firstname.lastname@example.org).